WHOLESALE AVAILABLE FROM 1st JANUARY 2023
Beccy’s Place is a Queensland based supplier of unique clear stamps and cutting dies to the Australian and New Zealand papercraft industry. Our clear stamps and dies are for resale only, and may be purchased by genuine retailers with a current ABN or NZBN, select educators and government agencies. We reserve the right to refuse supply to businesses/individuals/groups who do not meet our criteria, and/or close a customer account.
To apply for a Wholesale Account, please read the terms and conditions below, then register via the link at the top right of the home page. The creation of an account indicates an acceptance of our terms and conditions. To prevent delays, please ensure all fields are completed.
Terms and Conditions:
- Wholesale customers must be legitimate resellers to apply for and hold a Beccy’s Place wholesale account. We reserve the right to refuse supply and/or close existing customer accounts.
- Beccy’s Place wholesale customers are responsible for keeping their account information up to date and safe. We do not accept any responsibility for delays / mistakes / missing orders / fraudulent orders if the information provided is incorrect or account details are unsecured.
- A minimum opening order applies and must be placed within the first calendar month from account activation. New accounts that are inactive for more than a month or established accounts that are inactive for 12 months or more will be closed.
- Product purchasing minimums apply on all orders and are advertised in store.
- We accept direct deposit, credit card and PayPal payments. We do not offer credit. Payment is required at the time of ordering.
- Most orders are processed and shipped from our Queensland location within three working days. Please account for processing and transit time when placing your order.
- Shipping is via Australia Post and costs are automatically calculated by total order weight. Orders will be shipped after payment has been confirmed.
- Order discrepancies or damaged goods must be reported within seven days. Products ordered in error may be returned at the cost of the customer for a store credit, provided the products are still in saleable condition. Products that are incorrectly supplied may be returned at our cost.